First of all, I don't know what to post. So I’m just going to post about the things/people/animals I love.
First, I love Giraffes. I know they’re wild animals, but I find them so beautiful. lol.
.jpg)
(c) Google
Look at them. They
look.. peaceful. : D
Second, I love to
Dance. Ballet has been a part of me since I was little. It has been an
inspiration to me and to my sister. Although it can be a little too difficult,
I still enjoy it by laughing at what we do.
(c)Fajardo Photography
Third, I love Justin. Justin Bieber. Yes, the
popular teen heartthrob girls scream. He has made a huge impact on me. He
changed me for who I am. He told me and everyone else that we shouldn’t give up on everything. He’s that one person
that makes me laugh when I’m down just by
watching his videos. He helps people in charities because that’s what his heart tells him not because of his fame. He cares for
other people’s lives. The people with diseases, the
people that are depressed and hopeless, the people who have less chance to
survive. He tries to make sure he can visit anyone because he cares for them.
And that is why I love him.
(c) justinbieberzone.com
Fourth, I love my family above all. They mean so much to me that I can't even live for a day without my own Mom. They try their best to make me and my siblings to be as happy as we can be. Although we act a bit too much, we still unite as one. <3
Fourth, I love my family above all. They mean so much to me that I can't even live for a day without my own Mom. They try their best to make me and my siblings to be as happy as we can be. Although we act a bit too much, we still unite as one. <3
(c) Almira Baguio



No comments:
Post a Comment