As y'all can see I made my first blog yesterday. It made me go crazy making one.
So, to introduce myself, I am Almira. I have a crazy obsession with the smell of an Elevator,Giraffes,newly bought sneakers and Frozen Yogurt. I love Jeremy Renner and Celiné Dion so much, but not as much as I love Justin. I love putting a space on my happy smile every time I type. I easily get awkward when it comes to my sister's friends and I also prefer being silent all the time. I have a cousin who calls me Medusa,who calls my sister Mortal Girl, who me and my sister calls him Percy/Percius. I always had a feeling that my Grandma's dogs hate me. I call cats at school as Leopards and 'The Anna's' and I walk like 'High-Schoolers'. Me and my brother's bond are better than yours, not that I would know. I frequently bang mosquitoes on car windows to kill them. I kill cockroaches by slamming them with a bucket in the bathroom, spray it with Lysol and kill it with bug spray and It's arms would go flipping like It's having a seizure or something other than that. I hate the Teleserye 'Aryana' and I hate the Rejoice commercial. I easily become Bipolar with people and I promise myself to stop being sarcastic. I have 23,345,500+ sisters and brothers from another mother. If you're asking why, DON'T. =))
"DON'T CYBER-BULLY, KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS INSTEAD."
~ Swaggy \m/
With love lots,
Me : )

No comments:
Post a Comment