Their are certain things in life that you should know about me.
First, I am a claustrophobic person. For example, when armchairs are too close in my seat, I make sure it is an inch away from me or when there are a lot of people in churches.
Second, I am more of a quiet person rather than an outgoing person. (e.g. My sister)
Third, I hate kids that do certain weird stuff just to catch your attention.
Fourth, I am an overprotective person.
Fifth, not all of YOU knows this but I am under maintenance in the hospital for some reason/s.
Sixth, I eat tomatoes in salads.
Seventh, I cannot survive a day without eating rice.
Eight, I buy certain books for no reason or It's just basically because the cover is beautiful.
Ninth, I waste a lot of tape.
Tenth, I Love Peaches!

No comments:
Post a Comment